Pre-tax profit of EUR 298,298/Equity capital rises to EUR 15.7 million
Heidelberg, Germany. The audited financial statements of Deutsche Rohstoff AG are available for download on the Company’s website (http://www.rohstoff.de/investor-relations-aktie-finanzinformationen.shtml) as of today. The auditing company Ernst & Young has issued an unqualified audit certificate. The financial statements disclose the following main constituents:
- The Company’s pre-tax profit amounts to EUR 298,298
- Main profit drivers included a reversal of asset impairment of EUR 619,000, linked to the stake in Devonian Metals, currency gains in the amount of EUR 624,000 as well as income from financial assets amounting to EUR 283,000. The currency gains originated in loans granted to Deutsche Rohstoff Australia in Australian dollar, which have been repaid in the meantime.
- Provisional recognition of deferred tax liabilities amounting to EUR 182,000 boils down to an after-tax profit of EUR 116,000 (2009: EUR -273,000)
- Equity capital rises to EUR 15.7 million (2009: EUR 7.085 million)
- The Company’s equity ratio stands at 78%
- Cash and cash equivalents total EUR 3.4 million at the end of the period
Deutsche Rohstoff AG will present further details of its latest annual financial statements and its annual report for the year 2010 at a press conference in Heidelberg on 28 June 2011.
Heidelberg, Germany, 9 June 2011
Entry Standard-listed Deutsche Rohstoff AG is setting up a new commodity producer. The Group’s priority areas include gold, oil, gas and so-called ‘high-tech metals’ such as tungsten, tin and rare earth elements. All projects are located in politically stable countries, whereby special focus is placed on Germany. The Group’s business model is based upon (re)developing deposits which were already explored in the past. First production activities were taken up in January 2011 in Georgetown, Australia. For further information about Deutsche Rohstoff AG log on to www.rohstoff.de.
Dr. Thomas Gutschlag
Deutsche Rohstoff AG
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 24, 69117 Heidelberg
Tel. (06221) 87 100-0
Fax (06221) 87 100-22
Koppelstätter Kommunikation GmbH
Friedrichstraße 2, 76530 Baden-Baden
Tel. (07221) 97372 11
Fax (07221) 97372 22